All PCTV members are expected to abide by the following Conditions Of Membership. By becoming a member of our organization, you agree that you have read, understand and will follow these conditions, and that members not following these conditions will be subject to penalties as described in our Rules & Procedures.
- By legally completing any membership application, or by submitting your membership payment through an automated method, you and/or your group or organization (hereafter referred to as “you”) hereby are enrolled as members of Pittsfield Community Cable Broadcasting, Inc. a/k/a Pittsfield Community Television for a term of one year.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless both Pittsfield Community Television and Spectrum Cable against any claims arising out of any program or program material produced and/or cablecast, including, but not limited to claims in the nature of libel, slander, invasion of privacy or publicity rights, noncompliance with applicable laws, license fees and unauthorized use of copyrighted material, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- You accept legal responsibility for the actions of all additional individuals who may be included under this membership.
- You agree not to produce and/or cablecast any programming for air from which revenue is derived, by any party, and programming the purpose of which is to conduct trade or commerce. This stipulation does not include programming supported by underwriting grants or contributions of any kind, or programming supportive of Pittsfield Community Television.
- You will abide by PCTV Operating Rules and Procedures as may from time to time be amended.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for damage to or loss of property or access equipment resulting from negligent use. You agree to reimburse Pittsfield Community Television for the full market value of such equipment for replacement or repair. You understand that negligent use of equipment and facilities will result in the forfeiture of the right to use such equipment in the future. You agree to use loaned access equipment only for the purpose of producing video programming which will air on the access channel(s), unless given prior approval by staff, or in a rental situation.
- You understand that only members who are 18 years of age or older may borrow equipment or be a program producer.
Conditions Of Membership
Updated on 2020-05-07T13:27:57-04:00, by .